Analyst – US Accounting (US CPA)
Job Location : Pune
Experience : 2-6 years
Education Qualifications: CA/ US CPA
Job Responsibilities :
- Assisting a US client on account reconciliation, journal entries, Proforma P&L, audit work and budgeting.
- Interacting with the client for project coordination.
- At least two-year experience in US accounting.
- Experience in bookkeeping, account reconciliation, finalization of accounts, cash flow budgeting and ratio analysis.
- Knowledge of accounting softwares such as NetSuite and Quickbooks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.