M&A Director (Boutique investment banking)
- Deal origination: support the company in generating both buy-side and sale-side mandates and support business development activities.
- Execute M&A engagements: independently manage M&A and corporate transaction assignments, from target search, due diligence coordination, to negotiation and government relations support.
- Client management: liaise with clients to ensure timely and quality deliverables, playing a board of director advisory role to the clients.
- Management responsibilities: provide oversight and management to a deal team (goal setting, performance management,). Support our Sector Group activities.
- Solid financial skills background.
- Track record of successfully closing M&A transactions.
- Minimum 8 years investment banking or corporate development experience in China.
- Bilingual (English, Chinese).
- Strong China network.
- Exceptional deal negotiation and deal closure abilities.
- Proven ability to structure deals.
- Strong strategic thinker with excellent business acumen and corporate sense.
- Skilled at valuation, due diligence exposure and determining financial impact.
- Mature individual with minimum supervision.
- MBA degree or equivalent qualification (CPA or CFA) preferred.
- Self starter, strong motivation and entrepreneur.
- Excellent communication skills.