ETF Model Portfolio Strategist, Vice President
The ETF Model Portfolio Strategist provides subject matter expertise and product positioning as a member of the Model Portfolio team. This valued team member will demonstrate expertise on the subject of model portfolios and augment that with their own proprietary research, working alongside a larger research team dedicated to ETFs and market positioning. The ETF Model Portfolio Strategist will build strong relationships with other investment research teams within the firm, particularly our partners in the State Street Global Advisors Investment Solutions Group to cultivate collaboration and help shape and drive the overall model portfolio strategy for the firm. This team member will be based in Boston, MA or Scottsdale, AZ.
Do you enjoy assessing and analyzing financial markets including the evolving model portfolio and investment landscape? If so, this role seeks to harness that expertise while providing informed perspectives to clients and prospects. We will expect you to generate thought-provoking investment content on trends in the model portfolio landscape, the role of model portfolios in an advisors business, and the different implementation strategies for model portfolios. In addition, you'll work closely with our sales team to help educate our clients and promote our solutions relative to other investment vehicles while driving revenue.
You will have significant client-facing opportunities to promote our ETF Model Portfolio offerings, providing timely market commentary, investment research, and informed point of views on the model landscape. You will engage with clients across the wealth management spectrum including all intermediary advisor-types (Wire-houses, RIAs, Independent Broker Dealers, Banks) in addition to various institutional clients, within the US and abroad. You will build and sustain dynamic working partnerships with our sales, marketing, product and investment teams. Strong communications skills for frequent external and internal presentations are required, and while you are meant to be focused on model portfolios you should have an in-depth understanding of total portfolio construction investment theory and portfolio implications, as well as, trading implementation strategies.
- Minimum 5+ years of investment experience
- CFA and/or MBA required
- Current securities licenses (Series 7 and Series 63) required
- Clean compliance and U4 record required
- Demonstrated experience and success within model portfolios
- Knowledge of risk modelling techniques and strong display of portfolio construction expertise
- Published author of a blog, white-paper, article, or other investment content preferred
- Available for travel 50%+
- In-depth knowledge of ETFs and other investment vehicles
- Excellent communications skills to concisely deliver sophisticated topics and information
- Ability to work efficiently and influence internal and external partners
- Positive attitude with a strong team orientation, and is enthusiastic to educate other team members and clients
Across the world, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and engaged employees are important to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Brokerage Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Institutional Sales Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors