Operations Relationship Manager
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
General DescriptionThis role is responsible for managing, coordinating and directing various internal and external relationships for the operations across Parametric. This includes the ownership and coordination of onboarding of new products, including multi-asset product offerings across different investment centers; new or large relationships and institutional accounts; representing operations in due diligence and client meetings; and managing specific external relationships for the Investment Operations Organization. Some travel to Boston location expected. This position requires a hands-on manager with the ability to manage multiple deadlines, provide excellent customer service and work with a level of ambiguity at times. The person in this role must feel comfortable with working with all levels of the organization and coordinating efforts amongst departments and/or locations to ensure successful project completion. Must communicate with credibility and confidence; demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of operations, including the capabilities of the department and challenges the team faces; show professional concern for quality of work and have a strong commitment to successfully meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and an extensive knowledge of industry operations. Will be required to work with various back office teams including portfolio accounting, corporate actions, and trade settlements (among others) to ensure the successful onboarding of clients, relationships and new product offerings.
- Will act as a point person for other departments within the firm (including various Parametric offices) such as Client Relations, Sales, Product, Portfolio Managers, etc. in the successful completion of client-related initiatives.
- Owns and drives initiatives from an operations perspective as they relate to client needs/requests, new products and relationships
- May act as a point person with the PMO (Project Management Office) for various Operations-related initiatives.
- May work with specific external relationships in ensuring that Operations is delivering superior customer service, as well as act as an escalation point for these relationships.
- Understanding of key department processes for all teams within Investment Operations, specifically around client accounts, relationships and products
- At times, act as a representative for the Investment Operations Department in meetings with internal and external clients.
- Point of escalation for internal and external relationships.
- Reviews to and responds to RFP questions regarding operations processes.
- As a senior leader in the department, identifies challenge areas and executes plans for improvement.
- Be a proxy for the Managing Director or Director when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s (4yr) degree w/ concentration in finance or accounting
- 5+ years of experience financial services industry experience with a preference in back office operations, client relationship management or project management
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs, familiarity with the following is a plus: Advent Axys or APX and/or Bloomberg experience a plus
- Well organized self-starter with the ability to analyze information and support the staff
- Must be able to display strong leadership skills including coaching and mentoring
- Must have strong professionalism and communication skills
- Displays excellent organization, time management and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively, while coordinating multiple teams to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to deliver clear, effective communication and takes responsibility for understanding others
- Displays high attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and thoughtfulness. Commitment to meeting identified quality and efficiency standards.
- Commitment to satisfying internal and external customers
- Ability to work with a level of ambiguity
- Ability to plan and prioritize
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors