Senior Programmer Analyst
The Senior Programmer Analyst’s role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new and existing software applications in support of the business requirements. This includes developing, coding, testing, and analyzing software procedures and applications. The Senior Programmer Analyst will also function as the database administrator and monitor the database structure, data flow, processes, and data integrity of an internal database. The Senior Programmer Analyst also will assist in general technical support for a small group of employees.
Application and Internal Process Development
· Analyze and review existing business systems and procedures.
· Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s objectives, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
· Conduct reviews on application development software products, languages, and standards
· Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of external software products or systems
· Monitor month end and quarter end data flow and processes in support of investment fund management and client reporting.
· Monitor software tests and troubleshoot errors. General debugging and correction actions.
· Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and performance of company applications.
· Develop new procedures and applications according to end user requirements.
· Work with network administrators to assist in resolving problems with company software systems.
· Coordinate compliance with cyber security policies and business continuity policy.
· Technical assistance for end users with workstation or software application issues.
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum 3-5 experience in technical role.
· SQL ,Mysql ,SQL Server Integration Studio (SSIS); Pentaho (open source)
· ETL development, FTP programs, Batch Scheduling
· Wordpress (or website development tools)
· Experience in investments, financial engineering, or data science is helpful.