AVP, Private Equity Fund Accounting and Client Service
ConnectMe Capital,llc is recruiting on behalf of a service provider who provides fund administration services to private equity and real estate fund clients. This opportunity can be based in NYC or NJ.
MUST be permanent US resident or Canadian who can work on TN Visa. No other candidates will be considered.
AVP -Private Equity Fund Accounting/Client Service
- Take charge of Private Equity Fund relationships, using your solid private equity fund accounting and relationship management skills, for a fund administrator
- In addition to client management, duties will include US GAAP/IFRS reporting, assisting in the development of new and existing client relationships, producing financial statements and investor communications for clients, managing the NAV preparation and review process and more
- Investran experience is a huge plus, and you must have a good understanding, and 3-5 years' experience with either Private Equity, Real Estate and/or Venture Capital Fund Accounting, excellent client service/relationship management skills, experience reviewing the work of others, and comfort dealing with senior level executives
- Advanced Excel knowledge required
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor's Degree required, CPA or similar certification a big plus
- Position based in either NJ or NY