Controller or Assistant Controller
MUST be permanent US resident to be considered for this position.
ConnectMe Capital,llc is recruiting on behalf of their client, an outsourced CFO/COO/CCO services provider to alternative funds. There is an opportunity to work in Fund Accounting or Management Company Accounting, depending upon your experience. Company will not sponsor Visas. You must be a permanent US resident to be considered for either position. Management Company role can be based in either Los Angeles or San Francisco. Fund Accounting only in San Francisco. Controller/Assistant Controller
- Exciting opportunity to work for a growing CFO/COO/CCO service provider to Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds and Venture Capital Funds, enabling you to constantly learn and contribute in a variety of ways
- You will work with a set of Alternatives clients performing various accounting and operational duties including shadow accounting, managing prime brokers, administrators and audit/tax providers, oversee trade processing and reconciliation process, recording and reconciling trades with counterparties, liaise with PMs and counterparties to ensure timely settlements, etc.
- Bachelor's degree with Finance or Accounting focus is required
- Excellent Excel skills required
- 3-8 years working at Fund Administrator, Audit Firm (focused on alternative clients) or working at a Fund, with a strong interest in finance
- Excellent work ethic; team player
- Position based in San Francisco, CA