Associate, Client Service Solutions
4 days left
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
A Client Service Solutions Associate is responsible for working closely with Investment Manager platforms, Parametric Sales Representatives, and the Eaton Vance Wealth Strategies Group (WSG) to maintain both accurate client activity execution and excellent relationships. The Associate will become a primary contact for external investment platforms and advisors, as well as a subject matter expert on client service and account activity across the entire Client Relations Group.
- Work closely with Sales Reps on client relationships: Become a primary contact for new account setup and existing client activity and effectively utilize internal systems to respond to client requests.
- Establish new accounts in proprietary systems; coordinating with Investment Management Platforms, Financial Advisors, Custodians, and Broker/Dealers to ensure proper set-up.
- Verify and coordinate all account flows and changes with the Activity Management Team to meet daily deadlines and ensure the accounts trade.
- Participate on client conference calls and in situation resolution.
- Constantly seek improve processes by increasing efficiency and minimizing business risk.
- Coordinate transition analysis creation and communicate results to clients.
- Maintain existing relationship information (such as contacts, billing, report preferences, etc.) and update systems as necessary.
- Research and resolve discrepancies; escalating appropriately
- Communicate important changes across all affected departments (excellent written communication needed).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years working in financial services or client problem solving
- Excellent communication skills - both with internal and external parties, written and orally
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Experience efficiently working with multiple parties simultaneously
- Ability to locate resources independently and own projects through completion
- Thorough knowledge of Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, macros) and Outlook
- Comfort working with large data sets
- Proven ability to realize efficiencies in reoccurring assignments
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
More searches like this
- Institutional Sales Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wholesale Sales Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors