Preparing his new area of RISK in Lisbon, our client, an international corporate and investment banking is now recruiting his entire Back-Office to work as the first-line of support of the Risk Area.
Role and Responsabilities:
- Ensure first level user support for the Group Risk Systems
- Manage and review of user jurisdictions
- Management of applicative and reference data used in the Group Risk Systems
- Maintain the link and synchronize with the data originators
- Distribute the applicative and reference data used in the Group Risk Systems according to the established processes.
- Document and maintain the operational guidelines and procedures related to its activities
- Knowledge or Experience in Banking/Financial roles
- Proficiency in Office suite tools (Excel, Access)
- English: excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a new dynamic and international organizational environment in the Banking Sector, don't forget to send me your CV in English.