Financial Services - Credit Risk Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com. Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and enterprises. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is looking for a business driven Consultant with experience in Credit Risk for our Financial Services team. Financial Services (FS) works with the leading financial institutions, helping them succeed with mission-critical, large-scale transformation projects in the new digital era.
Financial Services is one of five business areas in Accenture. The Financial Services department consists of over 50,000 consultants globally. You will be part of an expanding team and your contribution will greatly enable further growth. In close cooperation with the team, located both locally and globally, you will help leading organizations within Banking and Insurance to achieve and manage their strategic, tactical and operational goals.
What You Bring
- Strong interest in the financial services industry and creativity in how to improve this area
- Previous experience in parameter estimation (PD, EAD, LGD models) - Previous experience in the development of credit risk models (IRB, Standard, etc.)
- Previous experience in regulatory exercises such as ICAAP, ILAAP and other
- Previous experience assisting in the development of credit risk scoring and decisioning
- Background in statistics or stochastic analysis is a plus
- Knowledge in Excel VBA, R, Python, SAS and SQL is valued
- Relevant experience in a bank, consultancy or advisory firm, rating agency or fintech - Experience with leading teams
What You Get
- The most interesting opportunities at the biggest companies in the FS industry
- Accenture has an end-to-end focus with clients, making us a trusted partner to support clients from strategy to execution, which gives you the possibility to strengthen both your analytical and executive capabilities
- Fast career development through close and personal co-operation with senior, high-performing colleagues and market leading clients
- Personal training opportunities and a career-counseling program
- Very strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation are highly valued and rewarded
- 4+ years of relevant working experience in the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge and practical experience in Credit Risk - Good communication and facilitation skills - Effective team management - Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment - Fluent in English - Master's or equivalent degree/ MBA
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.