At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Investment Strategist is responsible for supporting the continued investment success of Parametric’s strategies, and communicating this to external audiences. Travel (may include international) required to support sales and service activities. Position may reside in Minneapolis, Seattle or Boston.
- Will operate in a team environment that has overall responsibility for Parametric’s investment strategies.
- Tasked with supporting the evolution of the investment processes and gaining expertise in all matters relating to systematic equity investing, with an initial focus on developed and US markets.
- Responsible for supporting product-specific content, including webinars, commentary, white papers, content for slide decks, etc.
- Attend Investment Committee meetings related to the assigned products.
- Support direct sales and client service activities primarily in high net worth, institutional, and international (Non-US) channels.
- Provide market and competitor input to Product Management.
- Oversee custom analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Preference for MBA, CFA, or Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong problem solving skills and seasoned judgment
- Work effectively within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of investment strategy evolution and communication.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex material to clients, investment advisors, consultants, and at industry conferences
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Other Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors