Director, Product Management - Fixed Income
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The role of Director, Product Management – Fixed Income, supports the business functions and growth of the fixed income solutions. This role has oversight over all business areas of the strategy – including competitive positioning, fees, minimums, and customizations offered.
This role will be located in the Seattle, WA Office, however consideration will be given to additional locations - New York City Office and Boston, MA Office.
- Subject matter expert across all fixed income solutions
- Matters that the individual will be directly responsible for include:
- Creation and management of a business plan to identify and prioritize product needs by channel and push for strategic ways we can advance our story, channel position, etc. to grow business
- Support the tasks associated with those priorities
- Manage day to day business flow activities
- Responsible for delivery of product information to channels (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Central point for questions about fees, operational issues, etc.
- Final review of monthly and quarterly marketing materials for assigned products
- Coordinate with other Product Managers and Investment teams to support and grow Multi Asset Solutions
- Manage longer term projects and one off requests tied to specific assigned responsibilities
- Oversee the onboarding of new platform/custodian relationships
- Responsible for defining competitive market requirements and opportunities and providing ongoing support to ensure the competitiveness of the aforementioned products
- Support the development initiatives within the Parametric Digital Platform
- Coordinates marketing, sales, relationship management, product specialists, operations, and technology staff to effectively support and promote products
- Participate in Investment Committee meetings related to the products: represent directions of business, marketing and sales to the portfolio strategist, portfolio management and implementation teams
- Interface with Trading and Portfolio Management to address questions regarding account set up, trading issues, rule clarification, etc.
- Participate in annual planning process for AUM/revenue projections tied to products/solutions and outline needs to support
- Travel to other office locations as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Master’s degree and/or CFA designation desirable
- 5+ years of directly related experience in the area of investment strategy product management. 7+ years of work experience in investment industry.
- Thorough understanding of the investment management industry, institutional and retail distribution of separate accounts, private funds and mutual funds
- Committed to ongoing study of investment products and communications program development and management
- Motivated leader with a strong work ethic and a reputation for personal integrity
- Self-starter with bias toward action
- Exhibit executive presence and have strong public speaking skills
- Work effectively within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong problem solving skills and seasoned judgment
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a proven ability to motivate and manage professionals to achieve outstanding results
- Strong interpersonal, management, writing, and editing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Travel will be required between office locations
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors