Business Analyst, Alternative Investments
5 days left
Title: Business Analyst
Who We Are
Dynamo Software is a leading global Research and Portfolio Management SaaS provider headquartered in Watertown, MA. We’ve been delivering innovative analytics and intelligent automation to our clients in the alternative investments industry (including private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, and real estate) for over 20 years. Now backed by Francisco Partners, Dynamo’s seeking to grow our team based on rapidly increasing demand for our financial technology solutions.
The Business Analyst (BA) is a highly visible position reporting to the Manager, Business Analysts. This role is an ideal fit for candidates who are interested in the intersection of finance and technology. As a trusted advisor, the BA bridges the gap between investment professionals and software professionals by providing subject matter experience and knowledge. The BA works as part of a team of Project Managers, Client Success Managers and Support Representatives in the implementation, delivery and support of our clients using Dynamo, a Cloud-based relationship management (CRM), investment management, and reporting solution.
This job requires you to be a trusted teammate who fosters positive relationships throughout our organization in order to get things done. Our culture is an important part of what makes our company great and it’s important that new teammates contribute positively to that culture.
- Integral member of Implementation, Client Success and Support teams.
- Through a consultative approach, guide clients with real world investment processes to applicable best practices
- Requirements and analysis/documentation of features, custom reports and workflows
- Act as liaison between Clients and Development by understanding the investment industry practice principles and translating them to workable software solutions
- QA of client-specific reports/feature
- Configuration of Dynamo application using Dynamo user interface
- Using Dynamo custom tools to perform data import and reconciliation
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Adhere to Dynamo project management guidelines
How Success is Measured
- Client Satisfaction scores
- Referenceability of clients
- Peer and manager reviews
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience and knowledge of both liquid and illiquid investment analysis and performance reporting
- Private Equity Partnership Accounting and Portfolio Accounting principles and fundamentals
- Ability to accurately track multiple detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure timely completion.
- General knowledge of database structure that allows for quick understanding of data migration tools and processes
- Commitment to build successful customer relationships and ensure satisfaction
- Technical Skills: strong Excel, SQL, CRM, ERP and/or Accounting, Financial software experience
- Experience working in the financial services industry, specifically the alternative assets space is preferred
- Progress towards CFA designation strongly preferred
What We Offer:
- The ability to have an IMPACT. Good ideas come from everybody in our organization. We are agile enough to embrace new ideas and new directions.
- A very attractive work culture in an established technology company. We take pride in our work and people.
- Regular company sponsored events including dinners, trips, activities, pizza parties, foosball... you get the idea – we’re a tech company and we like to make it fun to work here.
- A competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401k matching, & excellent benefits.
- The right candidate will have the opportunity to interact with all facets of our growing company and to define his or her own career track.
- Financial Services
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Management Consulting Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Information Technology, Software Full Time jobs in Bachelors