SVP & Regional Head - Wealth Management
We are looking for a Senior Vice President to head the wealth management team for the Western Region in India. The individual will be responsible to manage and mentor a team of Private Bankers/ Relationship Managers. The individual will own the P&L responsibility for the entire region and will be part of the Senior Management team of the company.
- 10+ years of Sales and business leadership experience in the Banking/ Financial Services/ Insurance/ I-Banking/ Wealth management sector.
- The candidate should be adept at managing large sales teams in the BFSI sector; including mentoring; talent acquisition and driving a high-performance culture.
- Should have experience in setting up sales processes from scratch.
- The candidate should have experience of having managed and created scaled revenues and margins.
- Should have the understanding of the core economics and drivers of businesses in the BFSI sector.
- Should have an understanding of the diverse investment instruments, loans, and insurance products.
- Highly customer-centric so as to drive a transparent advisory process.
- Very strong in analytics skills. Should be able to use data to make decisions and create models that scale.
- Masters Degree from top tier university.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; should be able to explain complex ideas clearly and simply.
- Very familiar and comfortable with the use of new technology & tools.
- Strategize, drive and increase business/ AUM and achieve the predefined targets for Sales, Revenue and Profitability for the region
- Hire, acquire and mentor top talent from the BFSI sector.
- Formulate strategies to increase the user base and acquisition of HNI clients/ families and businesses.
- Develop, implement and communicate new procedures, products, and portfolio enhancements to service the clients.
- Enable the team to develop a knowledge of goal-based investment and financial planning through our platform
- Motivate the team to develop leads and referrals from current clients and outside contacts.
- Hire, train and retain team members in line with the organization’s culture
What does INDwealth bring to the table :
Apart from monetary benefits, we offer
- Strong work culture.
- Freedom to experiment with new ideas and technologies.
- A highly motivated work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization.
- An opportunity to create an impact on a large scale.
- Early employee stock options.
- An employee friendly incentive bonus policy
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Structured Products Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters