We are looking for Relationship managers & Private Bankers to deliver transparent and unbiased financial advisory & wealth management to the customers. By the use of technology, we enable the Private Bankers & RMs to increase productivity and customer satisfaction.
A Private Banker/Relationship Manager is required to interact with customers for the most part of his/her day and so good communication and presentation skills are a prerequisite for the job. The job also requires thorough financial planning and investment products knowledge in order to provide sound and reliable advice to clients. The major skills and competencies that employers look for are:
- The candidate should have a strong network of relationships with affluent and HNI clients, families & treasuries
- Should have the ability to also acquire new client relationships
- An excellent understanding of financial planning, wealth management, investment instruments
- Ability to comprehend client needs and present a solution.
- Client-driven attitude with a strong focus on the quality of service.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand and present complex information clearly and simply
- Adept at using technology tools
- NISM XA & XB or equivalent certification is preferred
- A postgraduate qualification is a must
- CFA/CFP/CA qualifications are going to be an added advantage
- Acquire and build AUM and achieve revenue goals and customer retention goals.
- Maximize profit and achievement of the growth of affluent & HNI clients portfolio.
- Build effective relationships with clients and retain and develop those relationships.
- Do regular reviews with clients to understand their current & long-term needs and advise them on the services that help them achieve their goals.
- Through disciplined portfolio management, develop strategies to increase wallet share of existing clients & actively manage a prospect pipeline.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
What does INDWealth bring to the table :
Apart from monetary benefits, we offer
- Informal work culture.
- Freedom to experiment on new ideas and technologies.
- A highly motivated work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization.
- An opportunity to create an impact on a large scale.
- An employee-friendly incentive bonus policy
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors