RFP Specialist, Investment Proposals
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The RFP Specialist is responsible for supporting the Institutional and Wealth Management distribution channels by responding to recurring and ad hoc due diligence requests with a particular focus on firm and strategy level information. The Investment Proposals team serves as the hub through which information is compiled and disseminated to both internal and external clients. The position requires collaboration with multiple teams so we are looking for an individual with high initiative that has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. The candidate must be detail oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills.
● Responsible for completing quarterly, monthly and ad hoc due diligence requests for existing clients with a qualitative focus.
● Management and completion of RFPs and similar sales due diligence requests, including managing deadlines, compiling information from multiple internal sources, and making sure content complies with Parametric’s brand and guidelines.
● Develop strong relationships with internal subject matter experts with particular attention to developing strong investment/product knowledge.
● Develop a full working knowledge of the firm's structure, key personnel and organizational policies and procedures in addition to a functional knowledge of a professional services environment.
● Maintain and ensure accuracy within the RFP response database (Qvidian).
● Maintenance of investment manager and consultant databases to ensure that they are populated accurately and on-time.
● Assume other responsibilities as required.
● 4-year degree, preferably in a related discipline such as business, finance, economics, or marketing.
● 2-4 years’ of industry or proposal writing experience.
● Strong written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
● Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle a heavy, deadline-oriented workload.
● Ability to successfully navigate simultaneous multi-level projects and tasks in a team environment.
● Proficiency in Excel desired and additional quantitative skills preferred but not required.
● Please enclose a cover letter with your application.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors