3 days left
The Portfolio Analyst is responsible for researching and selecting investment strategies across various asset categories (equity, fixed income, hedge funds, private equity and private credit) and investment vehicle types (separately managed accounts, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and private placements) and giving specialist guidance and advice to the business.
The job holder will collaborate with team members of the CIO Organization to monitor and maintain the investment platform including the Focus List and related research collateral. The Portfolio Analyst engages with advisor teams to help construct and deliver client investment proposals utilizing the firm’s asset allocation, manager research, and risk analytics. The job holder must be intellectually curious, performance-driven, and committed to producing and communicating high-quality and detail-oriented work product on a time-sensitive basis. The position reports to the Head of Manager Strategy.
- Collaborate with the CIO Organization and the Advisor teams
- Utilize the firm’s quantitative research tools and employ qualitative research techniques to conduct third party, long-only and alternatives manager research across various asset categories, e.g. equity, fixed income, hedge funds, private equity and private credit.
- Provide ongoing investment due diligence including performance updates and written research
- Contribute to the preparation of investment strategy and thematic reports distributed to Advisors and clients
- Present periodically to Advisors at internal investment review meetings
- Partner with Advisor teams and use the firm’s platform solutions to generate investment portfolio proposals; proposal construction should reflect the firm’s philosophy and asset allocation and manager due diligence processes
- Bachelor’s degree; CFA Charterholder/candidate or CAIA Charterholder/candidate is a plus
- 4-7 years of manager research experience from a recognized wealth advisory firm, family office, or bank preferred
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods for screening investments
- Critical thinker with problem solving skills; must have the ability to summarize large amounts of information into actionable investment ideas
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to sift through and study large flows of investment information and track multiple managers/investment strategies
- Agility, the ability to pivot and provide timely delivery on a variety of research projects
- Excellent research writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, as well as individually, as necessary
More searches like this
- Multimanager Strategies Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors