Hedge Fund Investor Relations Professional
Portland Hill is a London-based hedge fund that invests globally with a focus on equities.
We are looking to hire an Investor Relations analyst for our Lisbon office.
Hedge funds manage the assets of predominantly institutional investors, namely Foundations, insurance companies and pension funds who represent a market of several billion USD in investment assets. It is the role of the Investor Relations team to develop and manage these strategic connections. Building long-lasting relationships with the world’s leading investors requires outstanding professionals with a deep financial interest, commercial drive and strong communication skills.
Portland Hill offers a fast-paced learning environment that can form the foundation for an exciting career in finance. The role will involve ongoing contact with investors, research on prospective investors and close cooperation with other team members to manage the end-to-end Investor Relations process.
- Service to international institutional investors
- Maintain value-added relationships with senior decision makers by understanding their evolving priorities
- Schedule and run investor meetings and calls
- Develop expertise in hedge fund strategies and products
- Prepare reports and due diligence material for prospective investors
- Previous work experience in the financial industry required
- Demonstrable interest in Finance and Capital Markets
- Fluency in English is mandatory and in other languages a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to build lasting relationships with professional clients