Real Estate Finance Analyst
REAL ESTATE FINANCE ANALYST
Currently, we are in search of a Real Estate Finance Analyst to join our Edmonton Team!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Corporate Finance Analysis and Reporting:
- Daily monitoring of credit availability in all loan facilities.
- Monthly analysis on Rohit Group inventory for security margin review on operating loan facilities with multiple financial institutions.
- Monthly reporting to multiple financial institutions, including compliance certificates and margin reporting.
- Preparation of loan draw requests through coordination with third-party appraisers, Rohit accounting, legal and operations teams, as required, to meet funding conditions as indicated in Commitment Letters.
- Preparation and on-going tracking of all Letters of Credit issues to third parties from financial institutions which includes liaising with Rohit Divisional Accountants and lenders.
- Preparation and analysis of requests for financing proposals in support of new loan requests which include but are not limited to commercial property mortgages, new commercial development projects, new housing development projects and land servicing development projects. This includes:
- Creating (and maintaining for future loan reporting and draw requests) project development pro-formas in excel for project cash flows.
- Performing sensitivity analysis with respect to options for financing structures.
Ad-Hoc Financial Analysis:
- On-going industry research relating to trends in real estate development as well as credit availability.
- Benchmarking Rohit performance related to its competitors.
- Financial analysis with respect to divestment (sale of) real estate properties to third parties which includes liaising with Divisional Accountants for project details required for the return on investment calculations. This may also include assembling due diligence materials for property divestments.
- Similar analysis may be required for investment in new real estate.
- Completion of a university degree in finance, engineering, mathematics, physics, computing science, economics, statistics, or business
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Programming skills in VBA, Python, or another programming language are an asset
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver on strict timelines
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in composing and proofing written materials
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- A basic understanding of accounting and budgeting principles is an asset
WHY ROHIT GROUP?
At Rohit Group, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. We also have a health and wellness plan to assist employees in becoming and staying healthy. Our benefits include:
- Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Group Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 100% employer matched Group RRSP program
- Education reimbursement program
- Discounted rate at City of Edmonton recreational facilities
- Employee discount program on Rohit products
If you are a passionate person looking for a challenging opportunity and rewarding career…look no further! We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.