VP/AVP Client Portfolio Manager - Asian Equities
- A challenging position in a fast growing Asian equities and fixed income team focusing on coordinating Asian equity funds/portfolios related communication with private bank/external clients or prospects.
- Prepare and update various representation and marketing materials for client review meetings and pitching purposes.
- Play a coordination role for roadshows and marketing meetings for PMs.
- Build trustful relationships with all involved parties and act as the internal subject matter expert where relevant.
- Ensure high quality of service and organize timely responses to client or prospect queries.
- Support the sales efforts of our various internal and distribution channels.
- Direct client contact including pitching - personal sales efforts are requested.
- Attend and contribute to equity portfolio managers' regular strategy meetings in order to fully understand portfolio positioning and market views.
- Participate in the risk analysis of respective portfolios and monitoring process.
- Conduct ongoing research to track key competitors, market trends and threats.
- Look for and feedback new business opportunities within Asian equities.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in Asian equities as a product specialist or a similar role.
- Strong equity asset class, strategy and market knowledge is required.
- Prior direct Asian/China equities investment experience is an advantage.
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong collaborative relationships with team members, partners and our clients.
- You have experience in dealing with sophisticated clients.
- You have good relationships with private banks, external clients, and distribution channels.
- Be a standout colleague and embrace a collaborative and open working culture.
- You have the ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
- You have relevant academic background with preferably a Master's degree in Business, Finance or a quantitative discipline.
- CFA, FRM and/or CAIA designations are highly desirable.
- You have robust analytical skills and a deep understanding of performance and risk metrics.
- You have strong work ethic and the highest degree of honesty and integrity.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and Mandarin.
- You have deep knowledge of MS office applications (PowerPoint, Excel) and Bloomberg.