VP/DIR Portfolio Manager - Asia Fixed Income
- You are part of the Asian Fixed Income portfolio management team providing discretionary investment management services to institutional clients, family offices and UHNWIs.
- A challenging position in our fast growing Fixed Income team focusing on credit analysis and investment management.
- You are an integral part of the portfolio management team.
Involvement in the daily management of dedicated Asian credit portfolios.
- You will perform credit analysis and attend issuer meetings.
- Direct client contact including pitching and after sales activities.
- Participation in the risk analysis and monitoring process of respective portfolios.
- You have at least 7 years in credit analysis of Asian high yield corporate and investment experience in managing Asian fixed income portfolios.
- You have experience in dealing with institutional clients and professional investors (UHNWIs).
- A proven track record in managing bond portfolios.
- You have an articulate investment style and portfolio strategy that relates to all audiences.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with team members, partners and our clients.
- You work well with distribution channels to develop overall, long-term distribution strategy for Asian fixed income products.
- Strong academic background (preferably a Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance or a quantitative discipline) is required.
- CFA, FRM and/or CAIA designations are highly desirable.
- You have robust analytical skills and a deep understanding of performance and risk metrics.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- You have deep knowledge of MS office applications (PowerPoint, Excel), and Bloomberg.
- You have a strong work ethic and the highest degree of honesty and integrity.
- You are a great teammate and embrace a collaborative and open working culture.