Portfolio Support Specialist
- You will be tracking performance and maintaining model portfolio liaising with Model providers and performing attribution analysis.
- You will prepare and maintain client pitch documents, training materials, documentations and other internal and external publications related to the Mandate Solution's offering.
- You will perform user acceptance testing (UATs) for new CS Invest platform functionalities.
- CS Invest: Prepare pre-sales and after-sales materials/collaterals for CS Invest (CSI) clients and distribute to clients via CS Invest platform.
- Perform daily portfolio health checks for CSI client portfolios and CSI Partner model portfolios as part of portfolio life-cycle management.
- Communicate with partners in Managed Solutions APAC, Product teams and IT for resolutions of queries and solicit their feedbacks on key deliverables.
- Preparation of internal process documents for checkpoints and audit purposes.
- Other after sales activities like perform data mining, tracking of sales numbers and sales analysis, prepare regular and ad hoc management reports.
- You have a Degree in business or finance; additional certifications like CFA would be a plus
- You have 4-5 years of experience in multi-asset class portfolios in a client/RM servicing capacity
- You have deep understanding of portfolio management principles
- You have strong interest in financial markets and advisory mandates
- Strong written skills in English, investment report writing experience is a plus
- You have very strong communication skills a requirement to achieve consensus among key partners
- Excellent IT skills and well-versed with excel macros (VBA) and Microsoft office
- You have deep knowledge of financial systems such as Bloomberg
- You are good in structured problem solving approach and ability to improve pragmatic and practical solutions
- You are able to resolve challenges independently with good time management skills