Investment Performance Analyst, Assistant Vice President
- Responsible for implementing compliance on mutual funds related to Regulatory and Investment Manager (IM) mandates. Utilizing State Street's Investment Compliance Services platform, the qualified candidate will communicate directly with the client service teams to set up portfolios with their investment restrictions.
- Prepare and audit investment compliance testing
- Address/respond to all client services inquiries and fully research all issues arising
- Conduct service review calls on a regular scheduled basis
- Ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner and follow-up with internal groups where necessary
- With limited supervision, facilitate direct contact with internal groups
- Assist senior management with designated compliance projects and assignments and act as coordinator where required
- Work directly with client services when setting up investment compliance business
- Ensure detailed documentation is maintained for audit purposes
- Train analysts and senior analysts on systems and processes to be used
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus in business, accounting or finance.
- Typically have 9+ years' experience in the Financial Services industry (preferably in Investment Compliance, data analytics and/or SQL) with compliance systems MIG21, Charles River Development (CRD) or similar
- Strong securities knowledge and / or pursuing the CFA designation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships within the business unit and across the corporation
- Experience with market information sources such as Bloomberg