Research / Data Analyst
The Institute for Capital Market Research Malaysia (ICMR) was established by the Securities Commission Malaysia as a think tank initiative, dedicated toward facilitating further acceleration of the growth momentum, while ensuring it remains inclusive, sustainable and resilient. ICMR aims to promote sustainable development of the Malaysian capital market through providing focused, pragmatic and evidence-based research and solutions that can be tapped by the industry, policy makers and regulators.
Given the complexities of global capital markets today and the changes that have evolved over time, ICMR aims to undertake research projects through a multi-stakeholder and collaborative approach, drawing insights and best practices from international experts as well as harnessing the knowledge and experience of Malaysia’s regulators, policy makers, industry players and academia with the expressed purpose of improving competitiveness and functioning of our capital markets.
Research / Data Analyst:
Shape the capital markets through in-depth research by embarking on a career with ICMR. We are searching for thinkers who can plan and execute research initiatives and we understand that this requires a unique enterprising mindset.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Articulate individuals who are able to present ideas both through speech and in writing
- Possesses strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Able to analyse and distil multiple sources of qualitative and/or quantitative data
- Able to perform data/statistical analysis to surface patterns, trends and insights from macro-economic and capital markets data
- Curious and resourceful to find solutions to structural issues in the capital markets
- Individuals who have work experience in research, capital markets, policy making, or similar, and who would like to hone their research skills and specialise in particular areas of the capital market
- Working experience with data analysis tools such as R or Python is a bonus
More searches like this
- Economics Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Other Non-Banking Financial Institution (Consumer finance, Leasing, factoring, etc.) Full Time jobs in Bachelors