Orgel Wealth Management, an independent SEC-registered investment advisor, strives to create a different kind of investment advisory practice: one based on academics, ethics, integrity, and transparency – one where our clients’ stories come to life. We are seeking a professional who would enjoy working in the prospering and innovative environment within our growing organization.
The Relationship Associate works with one or more Senior Relationship Managers and plays a significant role in the ongoing service of clients and the development of the business. Relationship Associates are responsible for collecting and analyzing financial information, maintaining knowledge of market and economic conditions, and managing client needs and requests. The ideal candidate will have a background and relevant experience in finance, economics, financial planning, and investments and will possess the ability to develop genuine relationships with the clients we serve. The Relationship Associate works collaboratively as part of a team and must exhibit strong organizational and interpersonal skills, a commitment to serving clients with excellence, and the ability to operate with a high level of independence and accountability.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Senior Relationship Managers in the ongoing development and maintenance of genuine relationships with clients.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and prospective clients by maintaining a solid understanding of their financial goals, investment objectives, tolerance for risk, and financial needs.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of investment portfolios, financial products, and investment opportunities and assist with developing recommendations, as appropriate.
- Perform in-depth research across a variety of substantive areas to respond to client questions and provide recommendations, as appropriate.
- Compose written internal and client-facing communications, including presentations, recommendations, and analyses.
- Assist Senior Relationship Managers with investment selection based on client investment objectives, sound research, and financial due diligence.
- Document all communications, information, and activities related to clients and prospective clients in accordance with established policies and procedures.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality with respect to client, management, and firm information.
- Function independently and fulfill responsibilities in accordance with firm procedures.
- Communicate the status of projects clearly, thoroughly, and in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties that contribute to the overall success of the firm, as necessary and as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to understand complex issues and when to escalate issues to management
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines in an environment with multiple demands and competing priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years of financial advisory-related experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS PREFERRED
- Completion of or willingness to pursue the Certified Financial Planner® designation
- Completion of or willingness to pursue the Certified Financial Analyst® designation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this job.
Must be able to:
- Remain stationary for reasonable periods of time typing and/or reading at a computer
- Remain stationary for reasonable periods of time communicating with employees, clients, and/or vendors by telephone
- Remain stationary for reasonable periods of time helping clients
- Move around an office environment during a work day
- Communicate with employees, clients, and/or vendors by telephone
- Communicate with employees, clients, and/or vendors in person
- Process transactions on a computer
- Sustain mental/visual attention for reasonable periods of time
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform their duties and responsibilities.
- Work is performed in an office environment with moderate noise level (e.g., computers, telephones, printers, and client traffic)
- Occasional weekend or evening hours as needed
- Travel between the organization’s locations may be required
- Other travel to client locations may be required
This description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal elements of the job for which it was written. It should not be construed as a description of all requirements but merely a guideline. It will be updated from time to time to reflect changes and/or additions. One may be required to perform other duties as assigned by a supervisor or management. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the organization may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Brokerage Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors