The Internal Wholesaler role provides an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the success of the promotion and distribution of financial products in the region, by providing analytical support services to the sales teams and clients.
The internal wholesaler will focus primarily on the analysis of financial products distributed by the Company, market research and day to day client support.
The position provides a unique opportunity to join a strong and leading financial distribution company with presence in Latin America and the US. The position will also serve to develop strong sales skills that will be valuable for the development as an external Wholesaler in the Company.
The role requires a solid financial investment and market analysis. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate their ability to work effectively in a team environment. The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong organizational skills, demonstrate attention to detail, and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
· Analysis of the Company´s offering and how to position it to clients
· Support to sales team and clients on a daily basis
· Market research
· Support in developing key client events in the region
· Participate with sales team in key client events
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent qualifications
· Fluency in English is required
· Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills in both, English and Spanish
· Keen attention to detail. Highly organized and efficient.
· CFA charterholder or CFA candidate
· Investment analyst background
· Experience with investment analysis tools (ie. Bloomberg, Morningstar)
The Company is a leading, third party distribution firm focused on delivering a diverse range of best-in-class products from a select number of world class investment managers through its robust network of financial intermediaries across wholesale markets in Latin America and the US Non-Resident Client (NRC)channel.
With regional headquarters in Miami and Montevideo, the team is uniquely equipped to serve wealth advisors across the region, including US wire houses, global retail and private banks, independent broker dealers and single and multi-family offices.
The Company looks forward to continuing to grow its position in the market with a recently new partnership