Associate, Client Service
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Associate, Client Service is responsible for working closely with Parametric Regional Representatives and the Eaton Vance Wealth Strategies Group (WSG) to maintain excellent client relationships in their territories. The Client Service Associate will become a primary inside contact person for our existing clients to ensure high level client satisfaction and seamless experience with Parametric across the Custom Core and Centralized Portfolio Management accounts.
- Work closely with Regional Reps and/or WSG Internal on existing client relationships.
- Become a primary contact for new accounts and activity for existing clients.
- Effectively utilize internal systems to respond to client requests – asset values, status, tax efficiency, etc.
- Establish new accounts in proprietary systems; coordinating with RIAs, FAs, custodians, and broker/dealers to ensure proper set-up.
- Coordinate with Activity Management Team on new account funding, client activities, etc.
- Coordinate client requests and effectively use internal resources for information, paperwork, transition analyses, etc.
- Participate as needed on client conference calls and meetings.
- Communicate results of transitions with existing clients.
- Responsible for billing and relationship setup.
- Contribute to team projects and initiatives.
- Coach and mentor Jr. team members and Interns.
- 2-4 years proven experience working with financial services advisors.
- Experience with RIA community, separate accounts, UMAs, tax-efficient products and indexing a plus.
- Strong relationship building skills a must.
- Excellent communication skills - both with internal team and clients in writing and orally essential.
- Thorough knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel needed.
- Strong knowledge of internal systems / ability to learn new applications necessary.
More searches like this
- Institutional Sales Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Wholesale Sales Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time