Our client offers financial solutions built on experience gained in leading financial institutions around the globe and they are currently hiring a Financial Analyst.
As a Financial Analyst, you are required to work with the Partner and Director, in all aspects of the firm's businesses. Responsible for assisting and evaluating investments into both public equity & private equity opportunities; assist with advisory work undertaken the firm for its selected key clients (companies/individual shareholders) to achieve desired outcomes
· To conduct industry, company, transaction & KYC research
· To develop investment presentations and portfolio company updates for Executive Committee
· To comfortably & confidently interact with senior management & external parties
· To work in project teams in performing due diligence financial analysis and assisting with negotiations / legal
· Help manage performance and strategic direction of existing portfolio companies
· To demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ensure all work produced is detailed oriented. As per the start-up phase of the business, must be able to hit the ground running and comfortable working in a flexible, entrepreneurial work environment
· The immediate priority is to help build out a list of 20 stocks that are extensively researched and written up with financial models.
· From this “menu” of stocks, the firm's investments will then take positions at opportune time and suitable entry levels.
· Daily job will involve sending out daily morning quantitative screen. Monitor and report news flow on the stocks that we hold as well as menu of 20 stocks that we monitor.
· Maintenance of portfolio and menu would also involve attending or listening to conference calls, quarterly results and updates as well as updating the financial models.
· New idea generation is also a key function of this role – via quantitative screens such as volume, price, valuation and earnings momentum.
· Ideas will also come from qualitative sources such as networking with fellow investors and regular company visits with the Partner and Director
· Assist in analysing and forming recommendations in private investment opportunities that come from the firm's network.
· This would cover all financial instruments and across global geographies and industries.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Consulting Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors