Senior Manager - Product Development
- Lead the whole process of product development to drive profitability and customer centricity;
- Conduct research and analysis of industry trends, competitors and product characteristics to support product development activities;
- Partner with business lines on the structuring of new products, develop innovative, competitive and relevant products;
- Lead diverse cross-functional teams including representatives from portfolio management, legal, compliance, fund administration, finance, sales and marketing in executing product initiatives;
- Responsible for preparing product marketing materials, sales illustrations, guidelines as well as policy provisions;
- Develop and manage detailed project plans in support of product development and product enhancement initiatives;
- Keep abreast of sales and product development trends in the industry and make recommendations to optimize current products;
- Perform on-going product maintenance and competitive analysis;
- Prepare ad-hoc internal reports as requested.
- University Graduate with major in Finance / Accounting / Economics / Actuarial Science / Marketing / Legal study or relevant discipline. CFA / FRM holder is preferred;
- Minimum 8 years of extensive experience in Product Development within Banking and Asset Management industry;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, Mandarin is a must;
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions;
- Be adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team.