- Participate in the origination and execution of DCM related transactions in the Greater China Region.
- Responsible for credit, due diligence and deal execution work.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with both new and existing clients of the bank.
- Actively participate in client pitches, on-going business development and idea generation for the team.
- Possess Solid Greater China DCM related deal experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of DCM Execution experience in an established Investment/Corporate Bank, or Securities Firm.
- Preferably Graduate with CFA qualification.
- Strong Corporate Finance/Capital Markets and accounting knowledge.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Business Fluent Mandarin & English speaker.