Investments Marketing Director
GuideStone is a diverse financial services organization that services more than 200,000 clients nationwide in the faith-based marketplace. We offer retirement, insurance, investment management, property and casualty coverage, and executive planning products and services to the Southern Baptist and wider evangelical Christian community. GuideStone sponsors the nation’s largest Christian-screened registered mutual fund family and is located in Dallas, Texas. We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship. We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Director of Investments Marketing will be responsible for the marketing and PR strategy, as well as the management and execution of institutional and intermediary marketing activities for the investment business of GuideStone Capital Management, a subsidiary of GuideStone Financial Resources.
This individual will develop and drive an integrated strategic marketing plan that supports business objectives around growth, retention and profitability by working closely with constituents across: i) the business (sales, client teams, product, customer experience, research and finance);ii)corporate partners; and iii) other division marketing leaders to ensure alignment with the brand and foster partnership across business/division initiatives.
What you will do:
This position will partner with members of the marketing strategy, digital and investments team to:
- Develop high impact and outcomes-focused marketing strategies and execution plans that reinforce the brand and value proposition, drive growth, engagement, retention and loyalty among institutional and intermediary clients.
- Oversee the client relationship with an outside PR firm.
- Direct day-to-day funds-related PR activities, including research, planning, implementation and evaluation, as well as oversee the funds-specific PR budget, resources and deadlines.
- Work with financial publications to develop a content plan specific to their audience.
- Provide high-quality professional PR and marketing advice to executives according to acceptable GuideStone standards.
- Develop deep knowledge of CRM platform and utilize CRM/MAS platform integration for sales strategies.
- Reduce both hard and soft costs through marketing efficiency, creating strategies that are repeatable and scalable.
- Think outside the box, identifying technologies and solutions to drive better outcomes.
- Develop and utilize deep institutional and intermediary insights at the center of all marketing plans.
- Adhere to budgeted allocations, advising on making trade-offs and choices to drive high impact solutions using the best methods possible.
- Connect all marketing activities using a comprehensive strategy to create better results.
- Maximize impact of external and internal communications.
- Strong, strategic marketing experience and a proven track record of driving engagement through market differentiation.
- 7-10 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry (intermediary and/or institutional investment experience preferred).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Experience with both B2B and B2C marketing.
- Experience with digital marketing and new marketing trends.
- Proven analytical skills enabling the individual to collaborate with others to identify potential marketing solutions.
- Strong project management skills, with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.