Senior Investment and Portfolio Manger
CAPTRUST is an employee owned and operated investment management-advisory firm headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. CAPTRUST provides objective investment advice and consulting services to retirement plan fiduciaries, endowments and foundations, and other institutional investors, and comprehensive wealth planning services to high-net-worth individuals and families.
CAPTRUST advises and manages a range of discretionary portfolios for individual and institutional clients. We are looking for a leader of our wealth/discretion team. CAPTRUST grows rapidly and the Senior Investment Manager will need to be comfortable with change, innovation, and evolution of this role.
- Construction and monitoring of model portfolios
- Develop and present recommendations for changes to the portfolios based upon market conditions, and feedback from clients and Advisors.
- Develop quarterly content for internal and external use
- Update and revise our offerings in conjunction with senior leadership and market feedback
- Lead the team that executes normal routines such as raising cash in portfolios, tax loss harvesting, and preparing periodic risk reports for the Investment Committee
- Prepare in-depth analysis of client and prospect portfolios (in partnership with Advisors), and occasionally attend in-person and phone meetings alongside Advisors
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on our discretionary portfolios, and keep internal audiences informed of discretionary portfolio changes and results through updates, materials, intranet and other collaboration tools
- Assist in the mergers and acquisitions process including due diligence, face to face meetings with acquisition targets, and transition planning
- May require travel
- Completion of four-year college degree – Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Accounting preferred
- 10+ years of experience in wealth or analyzing stocks, bonds, or investment managers and presenting to investment committees; robust understanding of macro events and their impacts on markets, managers and portfolios; 5+ years of management experience
Highly Desired Qualifications/Skills:
- CFA, CFP, or CAIA designation
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate complex responses concerning models, performance, tax issues, investment ideas etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing assignments
- Significant experience with Microsoft products, especially Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience with Bloomberg, eVestment, and Morningstar Direct
EEO Employer: CAPTRUST is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact Human Resources at HRAccommodates@captrust.com or call 800-216-0645 x10405 to request an accommodation or an alternative application process.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors