The London Company of Virginia, LLC
Registered Investment Advisor
The London Company of Virginia, LLC is a boutique institutional and high-net-worth equity manager based in Richmond, Virginia. The firm, founded in 1994, is majority employee-owned with $26B in assets under advisement.
Are you an experienced, highly motivated individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills? We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, high integrity with knowledge of the investment industry and the willingness to expand your knowledge professionally as well as inspire and thrive in a collaborative work environment.
This role will work closely with the Marketing team members as well as others throughout the firm and will report to the Manager, Marketing & Client Service in addition to the Head of Business Development.
- Understand and interpret investment-related data and develop a strong knowledge base of all London’s investment strategies to support the Marketing and Client Service team
- Maintain institutional/consultant databases
- Complete and submit questionnaires, RFPs, and RFI’s
- Respond to requests from external sources such as clients and consultants requiring data-related information and written material on the firm and all investment products
- Review and proof content and data to ensure accuracy
- Perform competitive analysis & research
- Assist the team in regular updates to existing materials as well as the creation of new marketing and client service material
- Generate portfolio stats/characteristics for firm’s portfolios
- Maintain data, charts, graphics and written responses which are used for various marketing needs
- Provide information/assist with ad-hoc requests
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional experience (3+ years) or background in the fields of finance, economics, marketing or sales is a plus
- Understanding of the investment world and different product offerings
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, work under pressure and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy with focus on detail
- Must exhibit strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work with financial data (using Excel and other programs)
- Strong ability to communicate (written and oral) persuasively and strategically, and ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and external to the department
- Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Experience with or knowledge of eVestment Alliance, FactSet, and Salesforce a plus
Compensation includes a competitive base salary and bonus opportunity with attractive benefit plans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Qualified applicants should respond by e-mail, inclusive of resume and cover letter, to Liz Kornacki: firstname.lastname@example.org