At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Operations Analyst is responsible for the implementation of controls such as reconciliations and trade confirmations for a variety of asset classes. Other priorities include trade settlement, management of cash and positions, and the ongoing improvement of operational effectiveness.
- Reconcile trades and other transactions against various resources such as brokers and custodians.
- Instruct, monitor and verify the settlement of trades, and the transfers of positions and cash.
- Research and resolve trade and account discrepancies in a timely manner to minimize fails and unnecessary expense.
- Leverage business relationships with counterparties to negotiate and expedite the implementation of operational solutions and improvements.
- Analyze daily collateral needs. Monitor counterparty exposure and transfer collateral to minimize credit risk for clients.
- Research and resolve complex problems involving asset valuation, ISDA terms & protocols, settlement calculations, security profiles, system applications and logic.
- Review and advise in the negotiation and operational implementation of ISDA/CSA agreements.
- Escalation of urgent issues, aged reconciliation discrepancies and breakdowns in operational controls.
- Process ad-hoc requests from trading, accounting and clients.
- Assist in the automation of operational processes; propose solutions, liaise with developers and test enhancements.
- Cross-train on all departmental responsibilities.
- Maintain current operational procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates (2yr) or Bachelor’s (4yr) degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- 3+ years experience in confirmation, settlement and asset servicing of futures, options, OTC derivatives, stocks, bonds and ABS/MBS in financial operations
- Familiar with DTCC, ICELink, MarkitSERV, ALERT and TriOptima’s suite of products
- Competent in Microsoft Office with strong skills in Excel, VBA/Macros a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Conduct responsibilities in a manner consistent with Parametric’s business needs and objectives
- May potentially be required to work alternate hours as needed for training purposes (limited basis only)
More searches like this
- Banking Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors