Equity Research Analyst
Looking for European (London) based individuals to join global sell side team covering FinTech. 3-5 years’ experience with registrations (both U.S. & Europe).
- Research securities of target industries and companies to provide investment recommendations
- Collect and interpret company data to facilitate recommendations
- Develop and write research reports and publications to be presented to investors
- Financial modeling: input data into proprietary financial models to create charts, dashboards and supporting material
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial services industry happenings and current events
- Conduct primary research from industry sources
- Attend conferences, corporate earnings calls, and marketing events
- Interact with management on a daily basis including marketing
- MBA or CFA qualifications desired
- Series licenses 7/63/86/87 required
- Background in FinTech a plus
- Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cantor Fitzgerald is a diversified company primarily specializing in financial and real estate services for institutional customers operating in the global financial and commercial real estate markets. Over the past 70 years, we have successfully built a well-capitalized business across multiple business lines, with numerous market-leading financial services products and a large and growing commercial real estate business. We have been at the forefront of financial and technological innovation in our industries, developing new markets and providing superior service to thousands of customers globally.