At Harris Associates we believe all clients deserve the highest standard of individual care as we help them to pursue their investment goals. We are as proud of our client service as we are of our outstanding long term investment performance.
Our firm started in 1976 with a vision of what an ideal investment company should be: consistent in philosophy, committed to superior research and exceptional in client service. While our roster of clients has grown over the years, these basic beliefs have not changed.
To continue with our high standard of client service, we are looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
The Product Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating product initiatives including product design, pricing, benchmarking; and rationalization activities. This role will also work closely with Marketing and Distribution partners to ensure that vehicles are being utilized as designed.
The Product Manager will collaborate with Marketing, Finance, Operations, Legal, and Executive Management. The role will support all product areas and distribution channels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help lead any new product rollouts.
- Lead research on active ETF structures.
- Perform retirement product analysis (CITs, Service Class, etc.).
- Enhance Wrap / Model Delivery capabilities.
- Perform analysis of competitors and industry trends.
- Perform vehicle fee and feature benchmarking.
- Analyze consistency and competitiveness of across product wrappers by pricing and features.
- Develop business cases for product innovation cleared through internal governance and vetting structures.
- Collaborate with Marketing to organize and drive product-related campaigns to help improve usage or penetration.
- Maintain a strong industry network working with peers to bring new ideas and approaches back to Harris.
- Liaison with Natixis Investment Management for marketplace trends and joint opportunities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of six years’ experience in the investment industry with at least three years in a product management capacity.
- Proven Track record of product launch initiatives with proven track record of success.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills including demonstrated experience with research, data gathering and ability to think strategically.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. Well equipped to package complicated topics in a fashion which can be easily consumed by an executive audience.
- Strong decision making, problem solving, interpersonal, and influencing skills, as well as relationship building skills and well equipped to collaborate with diverse, multi-functional teams.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze different types of data sets. Experience producing, analyzing and synthesizing fund/vehicle information.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail, a high degree of initiative and adaptability, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Intellectually curious with a high desire to interact directly with internal and external clients to improve product usability and features.
- Strong industry relationships to leverage competitive intelligence.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with industry data providers such as Morningstar Direct.
- Leadership and project management experience.
Does this sound like you? We would like to hear from you! Please click on "Apply" to be directed to our Career site.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement:
At Harris Associates L.P. we are committed to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect and fairness where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and employees. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, potential, and business need. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.