Analyst/Associate, Cannabis Investment Banking - Calgary
ANALYST / ASSOCIATE, CANNABIS INVESTMENT BANKING – CALGARY
Laurentian Bank Securities Inc. is an integrated full-service bank-owned investment dealer, with multiple lines of business including fixed income, retail brokerage, foreign exchange, corporate lending and capital markets. Our capital markets group provides a full suite of services to our clients including corporate finance advisory, capital raising and institutional equity research, sales and trading.
To support our expanding operations, our Cannabis Investment Banking team is looking to add an Analyst / Associate to the Calgary office.
- Collaborate with senior bankers on financing M&A transactions
- Constructing financial models and performing pro forma analysis
- Participating in client presentations and relationship management
- Monitoring capital markets and cannabis sector activity
- Researching firms and industry transaction records
- University degree with a focus on Finance, Business, Economics
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word,etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills used within a team environment and in client interaction
- Ability to work under limited supervision with an appreciation for schedule uncertainty
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry and capital markets related to public policy
Interested applicants shall submit a copy of their resume, cover letter and university transcripts to Daniele Bergeron at email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application Deadline: July 19, 2019