Portfolio Manager, Private Clients & Foundations
PORTFOLIO MANAGER, PRIVATE CLIENTS & FOUNDATIONS
LEITH WHEELER INVESTMENT COUNSEL LTD.
Leith Wheeler has been managing portfolios for Private Clients, Charitable Organizations, and public and corporate Pension Plans since 1982. The firm is owned by its employees and has grown to manage approximately $20B using its disciplined and proven value investing style.
The Private Client team is responsible for discretionary client portfolios over $500,000 and seeks to add an experienced Portfolio Manager to continue the growth of this area in the Alberta/Saskatchewan marketplace.
The qualified candidate will possess:
- Unquestioned reputation for integrity, values and fair dealing,
- Track record of business development with a demonstrated client focus,
- Superior presentation and interpersonal skills,
- Motivation to become a partner in the firm,
- Ability to contribute and collaborate in a team environment while possessing strong initiative and a passion for results,
- An established reputation in the investment management industry,
- CFA designation.
The successful Portfolio Manager will be responsible for building a business of discretionary clients and contributing to the overall growth of the Private Client and Foundation practice. The ownership structure and size of Leith Wheeler allows for strategic involvement, an entrepreneurial approach and close working contact with all parts of the firm.