Audit Manager - Technology Infrastructure (EMEA)
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18077362
- Developing and executing a robust Audit Plan related to the full spectrum of Technology Infrastructure in the Warsaw Service Center, including Data Center, Network, Customer and Employee processes, operations, systems platforms and devices, as well as enterprise/cross-sector processes such as information security, risk management and disaster recovery.
- Delivering high quality, value-added multiple concurrent audits on time and to specification.
- Ensuring the delivery of audit reports and (where appropriate) branch examinations, that are complete, insightful, timely, error free and concise.
- Contributing towards the delivery of high impact reports of IA's contributions to executive management, regulators, and Citigroup and Citibank boards' sub-committees, developing trend analyses and thematic reporting.
- Working closely and collegially within IA and with line management and control functions to ensure efficient and effective provision of independent audit assurance.
- Collaborating across businesses and functions to improve the identification, quantification, measurement, management, reporting and controls in governance, risk management and internal control environments.
- Previous experience in managing teams/projects along with integrated internal audit and assurance delivery, within a matrix reporting environment would be a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CAMS, CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus
- Senior level experience in a related role
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines.
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business issues associated with IT processes and related risks and controls, identifying root causes and recommending solutions.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits