Senior Research Analyst – Alternatives
Arnerich Massena is searching for a Senior Research Analyst to help drive our unique investment philosophy and boutique client service model. Delivering our clients top-tier analytical research and disciplined due diligence are central to our practice. As a member of the Research and Analytics team, this role conducts non-traditional (alternative) investment manager research and due diligence to source managers, and develop and maintain Arnerich Massena’s approved manager list across a broad range of alternative strategies. The senior analyst also completes various industry and market research and client-related projects, and writes and presents investment manager facts and findings to advisors, analysts, committees and clients. They are expected to actively participate in committee meeting discussions, including sponsoring, nominating, and presenting potential investment managers.
- Four-year college degree and a minimum of four (4) years’ related work experience required.
- Advanced degree, CFA, or CAIA designation preferred.
- Ability to explain complex financial concepts is required; confident public speaking and presentation skills preferred.
- Strong knowledge of financial securities and terminology, portfolio theory and analysis, domestic and foreign financial markets and economies, statistics, and financial analysis is essential. Strong math, analytical, and research skills are mandatory.
- Proven ability to write and communicate effectively and prepare attractive presentations, exhibits, write-ups, and correspondence.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with a variety of internal and external contacts, such as clients, investment managers, and Arnerich Massena staff.
- Focus and attention to detail on work that is frequently routine with a high level of accuracy is required. Commitment to completing projects on deadline and seeking efficiency and polished output is needed.
- Must have a working knowledge of various information technology interfaces such as Microsoft Office, including spreadsheets, word processing, graphics/presentation software, and database platforms. Advanced Excel skills strongly preferred.
Arnerich Massena is seeking candidates who demonstrate a strong work ethic and the ability to be self-motivated and resourceful. Candidates must be client service-oriented, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This position requires both the ability to work effectively as part of a team and the ability to work independently. We seek candidates who can thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
Founded in 1991, Arnerich Massena is a West Coast-based investment advisory firm that provides discretionary and consulting services for institutional and private investors. The firm works with corporations, institutions, charitable organizations, trusts and estates, corporate pension and profit sharing plans, and private clients. Arnerich Massena is distinguished by a focus on exceptional client service, unbiased research, and a long history of building creative, high-quality investment programs. For more information, please visit our website at www.arnerichmassena.com.
At Arnerich Massena, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. With this in mind, we offer a unique corporate culture and competitive benefits package. We are committed to community service and invite employees to spend a portion of their work week volunteering in our community service program. Throughout each year, the firm hosts events for employees to inspire an environment of enjoyment and team cohesiveness. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan with matching; and a generous sabbatical program.
Applicants must have U.S. work authorization. Arnerich Massena is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and strives to provide equal opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation including gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, marital status, domestic partner status, or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal nondiscrimination laws.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Hedge Funds Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors