Audit Manager - ICG Technology
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19031347
Welcome to an innovative Internal Audit function, in one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Citi Internal Audit is redefining the traditional audit processes into innovative, agile, first class, continuous auditing. We are proud to work with stakeholders across approximately 100 countries , serving a variety of market asset classes, Private Banking, and Treasury & Trade clients. We are looking for ambitious, curious, creative minds to help shape the future of audit.
This role directs the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi's respective regulators, globally.
The Institutional Client Group (ICG) Technology Audit team provides technology audit coverage for the ICG businesses.
The position is based in Belfast or Warsaw and will have responsibility for providing technology audit coverage of key systems process in support of the ICG businesses globally.
- Developing and executing a robust Audit Plan related to ICG business applications, technology management
- Delivering high quality, value-added multiple concurrent audits on time and to specification
- Ensuring the delivery of audit reports and (where appropriate) branch examinations, that are complete, insightful, timely, error free and concise
- Contributing towards the delivery of high impact reports of IA's contributions to executive management, regulators, and Citigroup and Citibank boards' sub-committees, developing trend analyses and thematic reporting
- Working closely and collegially within IA and with line management and control functions to ensure efficient and effective provision of independent audit assurance
- Collaborating across businesses and functions to improve the identification, quantification, measurement, management, reporting and controls in governance, risk management and internal control environments
- University degree or equivalent. Related certifications (CISA, CISSP, CPA , ACA, CFA, CIA or similar) are a plus.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of ICG products, e.g. Fixed Income, Commodities, Credit, Equities, Futures, Payments, Cards, Trade, Liquidity and Investment Management .
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery (or equivalent projects) within a matrix reporting environment.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of Internal Audit, business management and external stakeholders (e.g. external audit and regulators).
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- An independent role with high exposure to region and senior stakeholders
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits