Senior Financial Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions
Federated Investors, Inc. (NYSE: FII) one of the largest investment managers in the United States, with $460 billion in assets under management, is seeking an Sr. Financial Analyst to join the Decision Support team in our downtown Pittsburgh headquarters. This exciting position blends FP&A, mergers and acquisitions, and investor relations. If you want to hone your skills, join a collaborative team and enjoy flexible work arrangements, this may be the role for you.
What you can expect:
- Driving the M&A process, focusing on financial modeling due diligence and deal related insights / recommendations.
- Coordinating with senior sales managers to perform FP&A work
- Acting as the financial lead for an individual sales channel, including driving the corporate planning process (budget/forecast).
- Preparing key executives for quarterly Earnings Release through supporting the investor relations process
- Supporting a wide array of corporate initiatives and collaborating across business functions
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related field required
- 3+ years of financial analyst experience, Private Equity, Investment Banking, Consulting, or direct mutual fund industry experience a plus
- Strong Excel modeling skills required (M&A or budgeting experience a plus) along with an ability to create presentation materials for senior leadership
- Experience with financial information systems such as Hyperion Essbase/Smartview, FINDERS, Oracle Financials, MIS and MARS would be helpful
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to coordinate across teams and divisions and present to senior leaders
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneous, provide a high level of accuracy, and accomplish goals in a timely manner