Internal Sales Desk Manager
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Asset Management, a division of Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Management, strives to help clients achieve their financial goals through top-tier investment options managed by specialized investment teams that are supported by independent risk management and backed by superior, collaborative service. With more than $466 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018, Wells Fargo Asset Management has 29 autonomous investment teams with specialized expertise and proven processes, more than 500 investment professionals, over 1,500 team members, and a global reach with offices and clients around the world.
Responsible for managing a team of sales professionals, responsible for influencing and driving the sales of Wells Fargo's mutual funds and separately managed accounts through a select group of Wirehouse, Independent and Regional Broker Dealers within Wells Fargo Funds Management (WFFM), a division of Wells Fargo Asset Management.
Responsibilities include: monitoring and enhancing the quality and effectiveness of sales support and/or the sales effort through call coaching, managing sales desk budgets and forecasting, leading the execution of sales and marketing campaigns, developing and delivering sales and product training programs, recruiting, and motivating the sales team to optimal performance.
· 5+ years of sales experience
· Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
· 2+ years of management experience
· Management experience for a sales desk
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Ability to monitor and develop through training the quality and effectiveness of sales support and/or the sales effort
· Ability to prepare sales reports for management
· Ability to develop and deliver sales and product training programs
· FINRA registration including Series 24 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
Other Desired Qualifications
· Demonstrated ability managing remote team members
· CFA, MBA, CIMA, or CFP
· 5 years investment sales experience
· Registration for FINRA Series 24 must be completed within 90 days of hire date. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
· Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.