Senior Equity Portfolio Manager - Large Cap International Developed Markets and Domestic Portfolios
SENIOR EQUITY PORTFOLIO MANAGER – LARGE CAP INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPED MARKETS AND DOMESTIC PORTFOLIOS
FIRM: LOGAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, INC., ARDMORE, PA www.logancapital.com
Established Philadelphia area based money management firm that has approximately $3 billion in assets under management.
The incumbent is responsible for comprehensive portfolio management as part of a small team managing approximately $450 million in large cap International and U.S. stocks ($150 million international and $300 million domestic). The firm is seeking to grow the assets under management through its established sales force and third party relationships. The two strategies managed by this team have long, audited, track records that compare favorably to their respective benchmarks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Share responsibility with the rest of the team for identifying, researching and monitoring equity securities to be held in the respective strategies, which are selected using a large cap, dividend oriented approach that has been utilized by the team for over two decades.
- Represent the firm in due diligence meetings with outside advisors, and appear with sales representatives of the firm when required for sales presentations.
- Monitor portfolios in the strategies, and service, or rebalance as needed.
- Prepare written communications, including quarterly portfolio reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High level of analytical and research expertise.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, team, and communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to establish credibility and rapport with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to understand and meet all deadlines, and work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent skills in managing and prioritizing multiple tasks requiring strong attention to detail.
- Able to take “full ownership” of assignments until they are completed.
- Experience and good comfort level with confrontational, or highly pressured situations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years of experience managing international and domestic portfolios.
- Knowledge of many of the firms existing holdings would be a significant plus.
- Knowledge of Factset and Bloomberg required.
- Master’s degree in finance/accounting, a CFA, or equivalent experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Series 65 Required
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
CONTACT: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com