Ladderup Wealth Management Pvt Ltd
Ladderup is a multi-family office, successfully advising ultra HNI clients for the past 7 years. We are considered among the top wealth management firms in India. Our expertise includes Wealth Management, Estate Planning, Investment Banking and Taxation. Unlike many other firms, we have in-house experts in all these areas, supported by product team, research desk, mid-office team, and operations staff backed by technological setup that provides us an unmatched ability to fulfill our clients’ requirements.
We have regularly been rated as one of the best financial advisors by various independent rating agencies, Mutual Funds and other agencies.
Candidate will be a part of the Business development and wealth management team.
The candidate joining the team are expected to graduate to wealth management in 1-2 years’ time frame. The job description here delineates the responsibilities in business development as well as wealth management.
In the initial phase, the role would involve business development activities targeting specific segment of High Networth Investors like Doctors, CXO’s, lawyers, export companies, etc. The objective of the exercise would be to gain expertise in the respective segment with a view to broaden the organisation’s client base.
The business development activities would range from identification of segments, managing databases, sending various kinds of communications, attending industry seminars and events, organizing segment specific events, social media activities, create presentations and other related content.
Besides this, the candidate would assist a senior wealth manager and gain insights on client management activities. This will help the candidate to understand the wealth advisory and management processes better and start implementing them as he/she is assigned clients to be managed.
Candidate should be passionate about the capital markets and wealth management, with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Candidate should be outgoing with a pleasing personality.
- Business Development:
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Developing a strategy for enhancing the client segment
- Attending networking events
- Listing the client segment and organize for the meetings
- Planning and arranging for the seminars or presentations
- Ensure effective client conversions
- Keep a record of the prospects and followup for conversion
- Manage company and client expectations
- Assisting the senior RM’s
- Regular reporting
- Achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
- Managing relationships
- Undertake complete portfolio analysis and need based analysis of HNI, Ultra HNI and corporate clients.
- Cross-sell products and services to both new as well as existing HNI & Ultra HNI clients as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements basically through financial planning process.
- Understand client needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- Recommend strategies that clients can use to achieve their financial objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, setting up of trusts, formulating of Wills, insurance coverage other than investment planning to ensure a one-point relationship for the client
- Call clients periodically to review their investment needs and to determine whether market changes, life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment
- Provide various Investment performance reports and summaries to the clients
- Research and Analytics
- Research, investigate and regularly update regarding the available investment opportunities/financial market trends to determine whether they fit into client portfolios
- Coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decisions for the clients
- Understand clients’ needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
- Ensure ongoing self-development.