Sr. FP&A Lead Analyst
Scope and Opportunity:
Rapid growth, Nashville TN-based healthcare services/IT platform seeks high potential individual to lead strategic financial modelling. This highly visible role provides our leadership and business teams with strategic and detail-oriented financial analysis of our growing business. This role will own the 5-year strategic financial model, and further develop and implement a robust budgeting and forecasting process. This role is meant for a high potential individual with 3-5 years of experience working with corporate financial models (in an investment banking or like position) who is seeking to apply those skill sets to a high growth company. It is expected that the successful candidate will be groomed for future leadership roles as the company grows. The key to this position is the application of analytical thought processes, business judgment, project management, and reporting expertise to translate financial and clinical data into impactful financial analyses, recommendations, and help to guide the decisions of the organization. The ideal candidate should want to make a substantial impact on decision-making, to learn quickly in a dynamic, high-growth healthcare technology company, and to be a mentor and in-demand partner across the organization.
Primary Responsibility and Essential Duties:
· Develop and manage 5-year strategic financial model; work with CFO to manage relations with relevant third parties (investors, banks) relevant to the company’s financing strategy.
· Manage continued development of the budgeting and forecasting process; report on actual results and update forecast to ensure company’s resources are maximized and optimized.
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures, with a view toward developing meaningful insights and actionable recommendations.
· Prepare Board of Director presentations with both strategic and operational finance analysis
Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
· Establish and cultivate strong relationships throughout the organization at all levels
· Other duties as assigned
· MBA preferred; BA in finance, economics, accounting, or business
· 3-5+ years of previous investment banking, consulting or related corporate experience in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
· Healthcare industry experience preferred
· Strong Excel skills required; facility with Powerpoint
· Effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
· Work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his/her work product.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and take on new tasks with difficulty of high level.
This position operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Work is performed in a clean office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position more than 50% of the time; occasionally move about inside the office; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; occasionally ascend/descend stairs; frequently pulls and removes files from cabinets, occasionally in the basement and other areas; frequently communicates with various internal and external populations including individuals representing legal and governmental agencies.
15% travel may be required.