Internal audit Junior Manager/ Manager
- Lead or participate in audit project for BOC Singapore Branch according to annual audit plan; perform audit field work within budgeted timeframes, communicate effectively with auditees and raise value-adding audit findings and recommendations; compile audit reports and other required documentation work following established standards.
- Assist Department Head and other senior staff in formalising annual audit plan and in other Head Office or regulatory reporting requirement.
- Liaise with Head Office, external auditors and regulatory authorities in various inspections and provide assistance in facilitating their communication with the branch.
- Handle ad-hoc work assignment upon request and deliver work of quality in an efficient manner.
- A recognized university degree with minimum of 3 years or 5 years, as for different position seniority, of relevant audit working experience in banks, or long form reporting experience in accounting firms for bank clients.
- Sound knowledge in banking products and various risk management process. Practical audit experience in corporate banking, retail banking, treasury business and private banking, covering front-to-back operation process, is highly valued.
- Familiarities with local laws and regulations governing banking businesses and AML.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and interpersonal skills, a good team player.
- Non-Chinese-background candidates are expected to read and understand policy and procedures composed in Chinese swiftly, and to be able to document audit findings and draft audit report in Chinese.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CFA are added advantages.