Windmuehle, LLC (the “Firm”) was founded in 2017 by Robert Lee to manage Windmuehle Funds, LLC, a series fund (the “Fund”). The Fund was launched with the objective of providing investors with unique access to non-ordinary investment opportunities that include hedge funds and private equity investments. The Firm is currently a RIA with the State of Texas and plans for SEC registration FY 2020.
Fund Service Providers
Fund Administrator – ALPS/SS&C
Legal- Haynes and Boone LLP
We are seeking an accounting professional to join the team and work closely with the COO/CFO in onboarding new investors, managing firm and fund financials and assisting with operational due diligence.
Job responsibility include:
- Day-to-day accounting operations for the Fund and the Firm
- Direct coordination with the Fund Administrator to manage underlying investment and investor records
- Initial review of quarterly financials prepared by the Fund Administrator
- Assist with investor queries and investor reporting
- Provide annual audit and tax support alongside the Fund Administrator
- Operational due diligence support will include review of underlying investment documents, review of underlying investment manager structure and periodic review procedures of underlying fund reporting
- Assist COO/CFO in preparation of monthly management reporting for the Firm, including cash flow planning
- Work closely with the COO/CFO to develop and ensure adherence to internal controls – the policies and procedures in place to ensure the continued reliability of accounting and financial reporting system
- Preparation of ad hoc management reports and analysis as requested
- Candidates should have three to four years or more of public accounting experience
- Investment fund and partnership accounting experience and public certification preferred
- Seeking a dedicated and self-motivated professional
- Hands-on experience with QuickBooks accounting software
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Strong foundation and familiarity with GAAP
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills.
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information.
- Bachelor of Business Administration and/or Master of Business Administration degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Relevant certification (CPA) is a plus
Interested candidates should submit resume/CV with a cover letter to:
Melissa Anderson, COO/CFO
500 W. 2nd Street, Suite 1900 #162
Austin, TX 78701
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.