Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
DMBA is seeking candidates for the position of Chief Investment Officer (CIO), resulting from the retirement of its current CIO. The CIO directs and provides hands on work for asset portfolios that exceed $13 billion in aggregate. These portfolios support the pension, savings, medical, life, annuity and other employee benefit plans administered by DMBA and The Beneficial Life Insurance Company. In addition, the CIO is responsible for the risk management function at DMBA.
The CIO supervises a staff of approximately 23, including professional portfolio managers, traders, actuaries, risk specialists and investment analysts. The range of investments include domestic equity, international equity, fixed income (mortgages, bonds, agencies, and treasuries), real estate, private equity, private debt, hedge funds and other asset classes.
Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study. A Master’s Degree (e.g., a Master’s of Business Administration) in a relevant field of study is highly preferred. Professional designations such as CFA, CPA, securities licenses, or risk designations are also highly preferred. Candidates must have 15+ years of experience in investment portfolio management (preferably in support of pension and savings plans), along with at least 5 years of experience leading, managing and inspiring a team of professionals.
Please submit resumes to Debbie Valdez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may be addressed to Debbie at (801) 578-5911.
More searches like this
- C-Suite Level Management Insurance CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Credit Analysis Insurance CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Insurance CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Insurance CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Insurance CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors