Conducting Officer Valuation
Business Department: Investment Services
Location: Luxembourg, LU
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors. We have USD 83 billion in assets under management and more than 1,200 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership.
What it's about
In this position you will be part of the team responsible for the overall management of the investment valuation and monitoring process across our private equity, private debt, private infrastructure and private real estate investments.
Your tasks will include:
- Based in Luxembourg, lead the local investment valuation team composed of two members, and act as the investment valuation conducting officer of our AIFM
- Performance of quarterly or monthly valuations for our private equity, private debt, private infrastructure and private real estate investments
- Support and steer the management of our daily, monthly, quarterly and annual investment valuation process and controlling of valuations
- Contribute to the development and improvement of existing monitoring, valuation and reporting tools and processes
- Management and support special projects spanning across different business departments
- The position will require you to interact with various teams (Product Accounting, Client Reporting, Business Applications etc.), committees and board of directors within Partners Group as well as with external parties (auditors third party valuation firms, service providers, regulators etc.) on accounting, monitoring and valuation related topics.
What we expect
We are looking for a person who works well in a highly entrepreneurial organization, someone who is a self-starter and possesses strong people and organizational skills.
The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- University degree, with emphasis on Business, Accounting and/or Finance
- Ideally 5+ years work experience in the financial industry (preferably within the area of accounting, auditing, controlling or valuation) and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication, able to engage and motivate others across all levels of seniority
- A self-directed person, able to manage effectively and complete tasks within demanding timelines despite competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and flair for analyzing financial figures